- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Medical or Graduate Education:
University of Texas Medical School at Houston
University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Birth control
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Gestational diabetes
- Gynecologic procedures
- Placenta previa
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine fibroids
- Clinical studies of MX6 in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia or carcinoma in situ
- Biphasic oral contraceptives in women with dysmenorrhea
- Rush Associates in Women's Health
- Westgate Building
- 1645 W. Jackson Blvd.
- Suite 310
- Chicago, IL 60612
- Phone: (312) 942-8120
- Fax: (312) 942-8222
- View Larger Map • Driving Directions
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Reducing maternal deaths through state maternal mortality review.
Kilpatrick SJ, Prentice P, Jones RL, Geller S.
J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2012
21(9):905-9. doi: 10.1089/jwh.2011.3398. Epub 2012 May 23.
- Effect of screening for partner violence on women's quality of life: a randomized controlled trial.
Klevens J, Kee R, Trick W, Garcia D, Angulo FR, Jones R, Sadowski LS.
2012 Aug 15
308(7):681-9. doi: 10.1001/jama.2012.6434.