Medical or Graduate Education:
Rush Medical College
Rush University Medical Center - Urology
Virginia Mason Medical Center - Laparoscopy
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Bladder cancer
- Hematuria (blood in urine)
- Kidney cancer
- Kidney stones
- Kidney-sparing surgery
- Laser surgery, prostate
- Lithotripsy, laser
- Prostate cancer
- Robotic surgery
- Testicular cancer
- Upper urinary tract cancer
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor of the urinary tract following a TVT.
Kwon SY, Latchamsetty KC, Benson J, Carreno M.
Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2012
18(4):249-51. doi: 10.1097/SPV.0b013e318262d994.
- An update on TroVax for the treatment of progressive castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Abern M, Kaufman HL, Latchamsetty K.
Onco Targets Ther. 2011
4:33-41. doi: 10.2147/OTT.S14271. Epub 2011 May 24.