- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Medical or Graduate Education:
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Rush University Medical Center - Internal Medicine/Psychiatry
- HIV care, psychiatric aspects
- Hospital medicine (no outpatient appointments)
- Interface of medical and psychiatric illness
- Psychosomatic problems
- Unexplained medical symptoms
- Rush University Hospitalists
- Mailing address:
- 1717 W. Congress Pkwy.
- 1032 Kellogg
- Chicago, IL 60612
- Phone: (312) 942-4200
- Fax: (312) 942-3568
- View Larger Map • Driving Directions
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Viral diversity in swine intestinal mucus used for the manufacture of heparin as analyzed by high-throughput sequencing.
Dumarest M, Muth E, Cheval J, Gratigny M, Hébert C, Gagnieur L, Eloit M
- Whole genome: next-generation sequencing as a virus safety test for biotechnological products.
Cabannes E, Hébert C, Eloit M
PDA J Pharm Sci Technol
- Unbiased analysis by high throughput sequencing of the viral diversity in fetal bovine serum and trypsin used in cell culture.
Gagnieur L, Cheval J, Gratigny M, Hébert C, Muth E, Dumarest M, Eloit M
- Identification of parasitic communities within European ticks using next-generation sequencing.
Bonnet S, Michelet L, Moutailler S, Cheval J, Hébert C, Vayssier-Taussat M, Eloit M
PLoS Negl Trop Dis
- Analysis by high throughput sequencing of Specific Pathogen Free eggs.
Gagnieur L, Cheval J, Cochet M, Breard E, Gratigny M, Hébert C, Muth E, Viarouge C, Dumarest M, Coulpier M, Eloit M
- Next generation sequencing uncovers unexpected bacterial pathogens in ticks in western Europe.
Vayssier-Taussat M, Moutailler S, Michelet L, Devillers E, Bonnet S, Cheval J, Hébert C, Eloit M
- Catatonia and psychosis in a case suggesting Fahr's disease.
Maley A, Hebert C.
Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 2012
2012 Jun 25. [Epub ahead of print]
- Human skin microbiota: high diversity of DNA viruses identified on the human skin by high throughput sequencing.
Foulongne V, Sauvage V, Hebert C, Dereure O, Cheval J, Gouilh MA, Pariente K, Segondy M, Burguière A, Manuguerra JC, Caro V, Eloit M