Medical or Graduate Education:
Chicago Medical School
Rush University Medical Center - Neurology
Rush University Medical Center - Sleep Medicine
- Sleep disorders
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Home Circadian Phase Assessments with Measures of Compliance Yield Accurate Dim Light Melatonin Onsets.
Burgess HJ, Wyatt JK, Park M, Fogg LF
2014 Nov 20
- Sleep Complaints and Incident Disability in a Community-Based Cohort Study of Older Persons.
Park M, Buchman AS, Lim AS, Leurgans SE, Bennett DA.
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2013
2013 Mar 25. doi:pii: S1064-7481(12)00123-6. 10.1016/j.jagp.2012.12.023. [Epub ahead of print]
- Chronic headaches and insomnia: working toward a biobehavioral model.
Ong JC, Park M.
32(14):1059-70. doi: 10.1177/0333102412455709. Epub 2012 Aug 8.
- Sleepiness, parkinsonian features and sustained attention in mild Alzheimer's disease.
Park M, Hood MM, Shah RC, Fogg LF, Wyatt JK.
Age Ageing. 2012
41(6):765-70. doi: 10.1093/ageing/afs084. Epub 2012 Jun 27.
- Daytime sleepiness in mild Alzheimer's disease with and without parkinsonian features.
Park M, Shah RC, Fogg LF, Wyatt JK.
Sleep Med. 2011
12(4):397-402. doi: 10.1016/j.sleep.2010.09.006.