Medical or Graduate Education:
Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
Rush University Medical Center - Internal Medicine
Rush University Medical Center - Rheumatology
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Back pain
- Fibromyalgia (muscle pain)
- Joint injections
- Myopathy (muscle disease)
- Raynaud's disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sjogren's syndrome
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus
- Scleroderma lung disease
- Tuberculosis and tumor necrosis factor antagonists
- University Rheumatologists
- Orthopedic Building
- 1611 W. Harrison St.
- Suite 510
- Chicago, IL 60612
- Phone: (312) 563-2800
- Fax: (312) 563-2075
- View Larger Map • Driving Directions
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Tuberculosis Infections and Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Antagonists.
Gan J, Manadan AM, Sequiera W, Block JA.
Am J Ther.
2011 Apr 23
- Pseudo-septic hip arthritis as the presenting symptom of ankylosing spondylitis: a case series and review of the literature
Mathur T, Manadan AM, Hota B, Block JA
Clin Exp Rheumatol
- Absence of transaminase elevation during concomitant methotrexate and isoniazid therapy
Ekochin LH, Manadan AM, Aggarwal R, Sequeira W, Block JA
- Safety of etanercept in patients at high risk for mycobacterial tuberculosis infections
Aggarwal R, Manadan AM, Poliyedath A, Sequeira W, Block JA
- Serum cardiac troponin T, but not troponin I, is elevated in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies
Aggarwal R, Lebiedz-Odrobina D, Sinha A, Manadan A, Case JP
- Rheumatoid arthritis: beyond tumor necrosis factor-alpha antagonists, B cell depletion, and T cell blockade
Manadan AM, Block JA
Am J Ther