- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
Medical or Graduate Education:
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
Rush University Medical Center - Internal Medicine
Rush University Medical Center/John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County - Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy of thyroid
- Pituitary disorders
- Thyroid disease
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy and aspiration
- Consultants In Endocrinology
- Professional Building
- 1725 W. Harrison St.
- Suite 250
- Chicago, IL 60612
- Phone: (312) 942-6163
- Fax: (312) 563-2096
- View Larger Map • Driving Directions
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Insulin in the medical management of postprandial hypoglycemia in a patient with type 2 diabetes after gastric bypass surgery.
Schoenberger JL, Koh CK, Hor T, Baldwin D, Reddy A, Rondinelli-Hamilton L.
Case Report Endocrinol. 2012
2012:427565. doi: 10.1155/2012/427565. Epub 2012 Jun 28.
- Use of U-500 Regular Insulin via Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion: Clinical Practice Experience.
Reutrakul S, Brown RL, Koh CK, Hor TK, Baldwin D.
J Diabetes Sci Technol.
2011 Jul 1
- Comparison of inpatient insulin regimens with detemir plus aspart versus neutral protamine hagedorn plus regular in medical patients with type 2 diabetes.
Umpierrez GE, Hor T, Smiley D, Temponi A, Umpierrez D, Ceron M, Munoz C, Newton C, Peng L, Baldwin D.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab.
- Bilateral thyroid hematomas after fine-needle aspiration causing acute airway obstruction
Hor T, Lahiri SW