- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
Medical or Graduate Education:
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
Rush University Medical Center - Internal Medicine
Rush University Medical Center/John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County - Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy of thyroid
- Pituitary disorders
- Thyroid cancer
- Thyroid disease
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy and aspiration
- Consultants In Endocrinology
- Professional Building
- 1725 W. Harrison St.
- Suite 250
- Chicago, IL 60612
- Phone: (312) 942-6163
- Fax: (312) 563-2096
- View Larger Map • Driving Directions
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Insulin in the medical management of postprandial hypoglycemia in a patient with type 2 diabetes after gastric bypass surgery.
Schoenberger JL, Koh CK, Hor T, Baldwin D, Reddy A, Rondinelli-Hamilton L.
Case Report Endocrinol. 2012
2012:427565. doi: 10.1155/2012/427565. Epub 2012 Jun 28.
- Use of U-500 regular insulin via continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion: clinical practice experience.
Reutrakul S, Brown RL, Koh CK, Hor TK, Baldwin D.
J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2011
2011 Jul 1
5(4):1025-6. No abstract available.
- Comparison of inpatient insulin regimens with detemir plus aspart versus neutral protamine hagedorn plus regular in medical patients with type 2 diabetes.
Umpierrez GE, Hor T, Smiley D, Temponi A, Umpierrez D, Ceron M, Munoz C, Newton C, Peng L, Baldwin D.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2009
94(2):564-9. doi: 10.1210/jc.2008-1441. Epub 2008 Nov 18.
- Bilateral thyroid hematomas after fine-needle aspiration causing acute airway obstruction.
Hor T, Lahiri SW.
18(5):567-9. doi: 10.1089/thy.2007.0363.
Patient feedback information is available for physicians employed by Rush University Medical Center who have received
30 or more patient surveys. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
Number of Patient Surveys
Friendliness/courtesy of the care provider
Explanations the care provider gave you about your problem or condition
Concern the care provider showed for your questions or worries
Likelihood of your recommending this care provider to others
Care provider's efforts to include you in decisions about your treatment
Information the care provider gave you about medications
Instructions the care provider gave you about follow-up care
Your confidence in this care provider
Degree to which care provider talked with you using words you could understand
Amount of time the care provider spent with you
For more information about patient feedback, see the Quality Care
section of the Rush University Medical Center website.