- Vascular Neurology
- Vascular Neurology
Medical or Graduate Education:
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University - Neurology
McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University - Neurocritical Care
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Continuous EEG monitoring
- Hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy
- ICU sedation
- Intracerebral hemorrhage
- Intracranial pressure monitoring
- Mechanical ventilation
- Neurocritical care
- Neurological trauma
- Traumatic brain injury
- Ultrasound, transcranial Doppler
- University Neurologists
- Professional Building
- 1725 W. Harrison St.
- Suite 1106
- Chicago, IL 60612
- Phone: (312) 942-4500
- Fax: (312) 942-0729
- View Larger Map • Driving Directions
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Risk Stratification for the In-Hospital Mortality in Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: The HAIR Score.
Lee VH, Ouyang B, John S, Conners JJ, Garg R, Bleck TP, Temes RE, Cutting S, Prabhakaran S
2014 Jan 14
- Cardiac Abnormalities in Patients with Acute Subdural Hemorrhage.
Busl KM, Raju M, Ouyang B, Garg RK, Temes RE
2013 Jul 30
- Warfarin-associated intracerebral hemorrhage is inadequately treated at community emergency departments.
Liotta EM, Garg RK, Temes RE, John S, Lee VH, Bleck TP, Prabhakaran S.
43(9):2503-5. doi: 10.1161/STROKEAHA.112.664540. Epub 2012 Jul 5.
- Blood pressure reduction, decreased diffusion on MRI, and outcomes after intracerebral hemorrhage.
Garg RK, Liebling SM, Maas MB, Nemeth AJ, Russell EJ, Naidech AM.
43(1):67-71. doi: 10.1161/STROKEAHA.111.629493. Epub 2011 Oct 6.
- Therapeutic Hypothermia After Cardiac Arrest is Underutilized in the United States.
Patel PV, John S, Garg RK, Temes RE, Bleck TP, Prabhakaran S
Ther Hypothermia Temp Manag