- Primary Care, Adult
- Internal Medicine
Medical or Graduate Education:
Rush Medical College
Rush University Medical Center - Internal Medicine
Harvard School of Public Health
- Physical examination, adult
- Primary and preventive care, adults
- Associates In Internal Medicine
- Professional Building
- 1725 W. Harrison St.
- Suite 263
- Chicago, IL 60612
- Phone: (312) 942-6700
- Fax: (312) 942-3633
- View Larger Map • Driving Directions
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Using Administrative Data for Mortality Risk Adjustment in Pediatric Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
Kane JM, Scalcucci J, Hohmann SF, Johnson T, Behal R.
Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2013
2013 Apr 26. [Epub ahead of print]
- Understanding and improving inpatient mortality in academic medical centers
Behal R, Finn J
- Developing ambulatory care physician performance measures
Elston DM, Sieck CK, Sullivan JN, Behal R, Kaleba EO
J Am Acad Dermatol