- Primary Care, Adult
- Internal Medicine
Medical or Graduate Education:
Rush Medical College
Rush University Medical Center - Internal Medicine
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Design of the North Carolina Prostate Cancer Comparative Effectiveness and Survivorship Study (NC ProCESS).
Chen RC, Carpenter WR, Kim M, Hendrix LH, Agans RP, Meyer AM, Hoffmeyer A, Reeve BB, Nielsen ME, Usinger DS, Strigo TS, Jackman AM, Anderson M, Godley PA
J Comp Eff Res
- Factors influencing same-day hospital discharge and risk factors for readmission after robotic surgery in the gynecologic oncology patient population.
Rivard C, Casserly K, Anderson M, Isaksson Vogel R, Teoh D
J Minim Invasive Gynecol
- Volume-Based Feeding in the Critically Ill Patient.
McClave SA, Saad MA, Esterle M, Anderson M, Jotautas AE, Franklin GA, Heyland DK, Hurt RT
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr
- When patients on target-specific oral anticoagulants need surgery.
Anderson M, Hassell KL, Trujillo TC, Wolfe B
Cleve Clin J Med
- Screw Fixation of Lateral Condyle Fractures: Results of Treatment.
Shirley E, Anderson M, Neal K, Mazur J
J Pediatr Orthop
2014 Dec 9
- Ethanol for alcohol withdrawal: the end of an era.
Walker B, Anderson M, Hauser L, Werchan I
J Trauma Acute Care Surg
- The relationships between fatigue, quality of life, and family impact among children with special health care needs.
Huang IC, Anderson M, Gandhi P, Tuli S, Krull K, Lai JS, Nackashi J, Shenkman E
J Pediatr Psychol
- Methods used by dental practice-based research network dentists to diagnose dental caries.
Gordan VV, Riley JL, De Carvalho RM, Snyder J, Sanderson JL, Anderson M, Gilbert GH,
Tex Dent J
- Emotional foundations of music as a non-pharmacological pain management tool in modern medicine.
Bernatzky G, Presch M, Anderson M, Panksepp J
Neurosci Biobehav Rev
Patient feedback information is available for physicians employed by Rush University Medical Center who have received
30 or more patient surveys. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
Number of Patient Surveys
Friendliness/courtesy of the care provider
Explanations the care provider gave you about your problem or condition
Concern the care provider showed for your questions or worries
Likelihood of your recommending this care provider to others
Care provider's efforts to include you in decisions about your treatment
Information the care provider gave you about medications
Instructions the care provider gave you about follow-up care
Your confidence in this care provider
Degree to which care provider talked with you using words you could understand
Amount of time the care provider spent with you
For more information about patient feedback, see the Quality Care
section of the Rush University Medical Center website.