(888) 352-RUSH for help arranging an appointment.
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Medical or Graduate Education:
Meharry Medical College School of Medicine
Johns Hopkins Hospital - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Johns Hopkins Hospital - Gynecologic Oncology
- Cervical cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Uterine cancer
- Novel radioisotopes for the treatment of ovarian carcinoma
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Structural and mechanical profiles of native collagen fibers in vaginal wall connective tissues.
Sridharan I, Ma Y, Kim T, Kobak W, Rotmensch J, Wang R.
- Knockdown of MADD and c-FLIP overcomes resistance to TRAIL-induced apoptosis in ovarian cancer cells.
Li LC, Jayaram S, Ganesh L, Qian L, Rotmensch J, Maker AV, Prabhakar BS.
Am J Obstet Gynecol.
2011 May 27
- Docetaxel plus trabectedin appears active in recurrent or persistent ovarian and primary peritoneal cancer after up to three prior regimens: A phase II study of the Gynecologic Oncology Group
Monk BJ, Sill MW, Hanjani P, Edwards R, Rotmensch J, De Geest K, Bonebrake AJ, Walker JL
- Optimal surgical debulking in uterine papillary serous carcinoma affects survival.
Patsavas K, Woessner J, Gielda B, Rotmensch J, Yordan E, Bitterman P, Guirguis A.
2011 Jun 1
- Phase II trial of bevacizumab in recurrent or persistent endometrial cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group study.
Aghajanian C, Sill MW, Darcy KM, Greer B, McMeekin DS, Rose PG, Rotmensch J, Barnes MN, Hanjani P, Leslie KK.
J Clin Oncol.
2011 Jun 1
- Distinctive DNA methylation patterns of cell-free plasma DNA in women with malignant ovarian tumors
Liggett TE, Melnikov A, Yi Q, Replogle C, Hu W, Rotmensch J, Kamat A, Sood AK, Levenson V
- A phase 2 evaluation of irofulven as second-line treatment of recurrent or persistent intermediately platinum-sensitive ovarian or primary peritoneal cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group trial.
Schilder RJ, Blessing JA, Shahin MS, Miller DS, Tewari KS, Muller CY, Warshal DP, McMeekin S, Rotmensch J.
Int J Gynecol Cancer.
- Helical Tomotherapy Delivery of an IMRT Boost in Lieu of Interstitial Brachytherapy in the Setting of Gynecologic Malignancy: Feasibility and Dosimetric Comparison
Gielda BT, Shah AP, Marsh JC, Smart JP, Bernard D, Rotmensch J, Griem KL
2010 May 25
- A phase II evaluation of mifepristone in the treatment of recurrent or persistent epithelial ovarian, fallopian or primary peritoneal cancer: a gynecologic oncology group study
Rocereto TF, Brady WE, Shahin MS, Hoffman JS, Small L, Rotmensch J, Mannel RS
- A phase II study of gemcitabine (gemzar, LY188011) in the treatment of recurrent or persistent endometrial carcinoma: A gynecologic oncology group study
Tait DL, Blessing JA, Hoffman JS, Moore KN, Spirtos NM, Lachance JA, Rotmensch J, Miller DS
2010 Dec 13
- Quality of life of patients with endometrial cancer undergoing laparoscopic international federation of gynecology and obstetrics staging compared with laparotomy: a Gynecologic Oncology Group study
Kornblith AB, Huang HQ, Walker JL, Spirtos NM, Rotmensch J, Cella D
J Clin Oncol
2009 Nov 10
- A phase II evaluation of bortezomib in the treatment of recurrent platinum-sensitive ovarian or primary peritoneal cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group study
Aghajanian C, Blessing JA, Darcy KM, Reid G, DeGeest K, Rubin SC, Mannel RS, Rotmensch J, Schilder RJ, Riordan W; Gynecologic Oncology Group
- Histopathology of ovarian tumors in laying hens: a preclinical model of human ovarian cancer
Barua A, Bitterman P, Abramowicz JS, Dirks AL, Bahr JM, Hales DB, Bradaric MJ, Edassery SL, Rotmensch J, Luborsky JL
Int J Gynecol Cancer
- A dosimetric comparison of Xoft Axxent Electronic Brachytherapy and iridium-192 high-dose-rate brachytherapy in the treatment of endometrial cancer
Dickler A, Kirk MC, Coon A, Bernard D, Zusag T, Rotmensch J, Wazer DE