(888) 352-RUSH for help arranging an appointment.
- Family Medicine
- Primary Care, Adult
- Primary Care, Pediatric
Medical or Graduate Education:
University of Michigan Medical School
Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital - Family Medicine
- Abdominal pain
- Biopsy, skin
- Older adult health
- Physical examination, adult
- Physical examination, pediatric
- Prenatal care
- Preventive medicine
- Primary and preventive care, adults
- Primary and preventive care, children and adolescents
- Community-based medical services
- Prevention of prostate cancer
- Prevention of diabetes complications
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Mexican American Trial of Community Health Workers: A Randomized Controlled Trial of a Community Health Worker Intervention for Mexican Americans With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Rothschild SK, Martin MA, Swider SM, Tumialán Lynas CM, Janssen I, Avery EF, Powell LH
Am J Public Health
2013 Aug 15
- Home asthma triggers: barriers to asthma control in Chicago Puerto Rican children.
Martin MA, Thomas AM, Mosnaim G, Greve M, Swider SM, Rothschild SK.
J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2013
24(2):813-27. doi: 10.1353/hpu.2013.0073.
- Recruitment, asthma characteristics, and medication behaviors in Midwestern Puerto Rican youth: data from Project CURA.
Martin MA, Olson D, Mosnaim G, Ortega D, Rothschild SK.
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2012
109(2):121-7. doi: 10.1016/j.anai.2012.06.005. Epub 2012 Jun 26.
- Recruitment of Mexican American adults for an intensive diabetes intervention trial.
Martin MA, Swider SM, Olinger T, Avery E, Lynas CM, Carlson K, Rothschild SK.
- The Mexican-American Trial of Community Health workers (MATCH): Design and baseline characteristics of a randomized controlled trial testing a culturally tailored community diabetes self-management intervention.
Rothschild SK, Martin MA, Swider SM, Lynas CT, Avery EF, Janssen I, Powell LH.
Contemp Clin Trials.
2011 Nov 15
- Pushing the Envelope for Cultural Appropriateness: Does Evidence Support Cultural Tailoring in Type 2 Diabetes Interventions for Mexican American Adults?
Davis RE, Peterson KE, Rothschild SK, Resnicow K
2011 Feb 22
- Project MATCH: training for a promotora intervention
Swider SM, Martin M, Lynas C, Rothschild S
- A nurse coach quality improvement intervention: feasibility and treatment fidelity
Minnick A, Catrambone CD, Halstead L, Rothschild S, Lapidos S
West J Nurs Res