- Primary Care, Pediatric
Medical or Graduate Education:
Rush Medical College
University of Chicago Medical Center - Pediatrics
University of Illinois Medical Center - Pediatrics
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Childhood injury prevention
- Childhood obesity
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Developmental disorders
- Ear infection
- Physical examination, newborn and pediatric
- Strep throat
- Rush Pediatric Primary Care Center
- Westgate Building
- 1645 W. Jackson Blvd.
- Suite 200
- Chicago, IL 60612
- Phone: (312) 942-2232
- Fax: (312) 942-3045
- View Larger Map • Driving Directions
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Preventing unintentional scald burns: moving beyond tap water.
Lowell G, Quinlan K, Gottlieb LJ.
122(4):799-804. doi: 10.1542/peds.2007-2979.