Medical or Graduate Education:
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
University of Minnesota Medical Center - Otolaryngology
Children's Hospital Colorado - Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Airway disorders, pediatric
- Airway endoscopy, pediatric
- Ear infection
- Laryngoscopy, pediatric
- Nasal and sinus disorders, pediatric
- Ruptured eardrum
- Sleep apnea, pediatric
- Tracheal surgery
- Pediatric & Adolescent Ambulatory Care
- Professional Building
- 1725 W. Harrison St.
- Suite 710
- Chicago, IL 60612
- Phone: (847) 674-5585
- Fax: (847) 824-7453
- View Larger Map • Driving Directions
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Hoarseness in children with cleft palate.
Hamming KK, Finkelstein M, Sidman JD.
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2009
140(6):902-6. doi: 10.1016/j.otohns.2009.01.036. Epub 2009 Mar 9.
- Complications and satisfaction with pediatric osseointegrated external ear prostheses.
Hamming KK, Lund TW, Lander TA, Sidman JD.
119(7):1270-3. doi: 10.1002/lary.20305.