Medical or Graduate Education:
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Rush University Medical Center - Neurology
Rush University Medical Center - Vascular Neurology
- Stroke in young adults
- Stroke prevention
- Transient ischemic attack
- Venous sinus thrombosis
- University Neurologists
- Professional Building
- 1725 W. Harrison St.
- Suite 1118
- Chicago, IL 60612
- Phone: (312) 942-5936
- Fax: (312) 563-2206
- View Larger Map • Driving Directions
Below is a list of scientific publications for which this practitioner was either the primary author or a contributor. Citations come from PubMed, a database of biomedical literature, life science journals and online books. PubMed is a service of the US Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Click on the title of the cited work for more information (this will take you directly to PubMed.gov). Listings go back five years.
- Ultra hyperacute magnetic resonance findings in reperfusion hemorrhage.
Samuels J, Jhaveri M, Conners JJ, Cutting S, Prabhakaran S, Lee VH
- Telestroke in an Urban Setting.
Cutting S, Conners JJ, Lee VH, Song S, Prabhakaran S
Telemed J E Health
2014 Jun 26
- Elevated International Normalized Ratio as a Manifestation of Post-thrombolytic Coagulopathy in Acute Ischemic Stroke.
Lee VH, Conners JJ, Cutting S, Song SY, Bernstein RA, Prabhakaran S
J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis
2014 Jul 28
- Risk Stratification for the In-Hospital Mortality in Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: The HAIR Score.
Lee VH, Ouyang B, John S, Conners JJ, Garg R, Bleck TP, Temes RE, Cutting S, Prabhakaran S
2014 Jan 14
- Impaired Renal Function is Not Associated with Increased Volume of Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
Cutting S, Castro C, Lee VH, Prabhakaran S.
J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2012
2012 Nov 1. doi:pii: S1052-3057(12)00319-9. 10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2012.09.010. [Epub ahead of print]